Monday, June 6, 2011

New Chapters


It has been a bittersweet day saying goodbye to many dear friends, lots of hugs and tears. I will miss so many people in Kentucky that are dear to my heart. I am a better person because of the love and compassion that my friends have shown me during a tough time in my life. I can only say I hope to carry that love and compassion on to others as they cross my path in life.

God has been so good to me. Everyday as I approach my move to Texas He has taken care of the details. Like my friend, Lori said "It is like watching pieces of a puzzle being put together:" Today it was the air conditioner in my truck. It hasn't worked in over a year. I was expecting a thousand dollar repair bill and even with having it repaired AND all four brakes done it will be less than that. Thank you God for providing.

I am off to Colorado tomorrow to watch Ryan graduate from Redstone College on Thursday. I have never seen where Ryan and Blake live. I am very excited that I will get to spend some time in "their world" and hang out with them. Ryan called yesterday to tell me that he and Crystal have scheduled massages for us. Wow, I can't wait for some R & R. I don't think I have relaxed for months. It will be a good break before I head for Texas and start a new job and new chapter in my life. I wonder what life will be like in June of 2012? Time will tell and this blog will keep a record of the progress. I have a feeling it will be good!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment