Sunday, June 12, 2011

Im here and Im ready to get started!

I finally made it! Two long days of driving but we made it without any problems. My horses and I are glad that we don't have any further to go. It is sooo beautiful here. I arrived around 5 and unloaded Indira. I got my stuff put in my room. Took a shower and felt human again. I like my room and it is peaceful. I joined everyone for dinner at the staff table. We had a beautiful church service overlooking the lake at sunset. Wow, I can't believe I work here!!! I am sooo tired but I am excited about getting started. The church service was led by guides and the kids. The verse was Isaiah 41:13 which says, For I am the Lord, your God who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear, I will help you.
He has surely helped me by bringing me here. So many people have helped me and supported me to get me to where I am now. My Mom and Aunt Pat flew up to Kentucky on Friday and we all got up at 3 a.m. each morning to make the long drive to Texas. Friends have been there to encourage me with their time, prayers, money and encouragement. I will heal and I will pass on what has been given to me. Thank you all for your love and your friendship. I start a new chapter tomorrow. I plan on getting up at 6 and as soon as it is daylight I am going to walk 4 miles on the entrance road. I have a staff meeting at 8, breakfast at 8:30 and a full day with lots to learn. I'll post a picture of my office. It is really nice. I am taking my birds, Frick and Frack, over there tomorrow. Good night and sweet dreams! A new day is dawning, let the healing begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment