Thursday, June 16, 2011

My home in Hunt, TX

I met my Mom and Aunt in Hunt, Texas this morning to drop my car off at the house I will be living in after August 15th. OH MY GOODNESS! It is beautiful!!! I know that I keep writing about how beautiful it is at camp and IT IS. This house is just as amazing. I will live in the guest house over the garage and it is like staying at the Ritz Carlton. The views are incredible. I can see for miles and miles. The Texas breeze feels great on the front porch. The pool will be a refreshing break from the Texas heat.
Another blessing! I hope I never leave. For now I will remind myself to enjoy today and this present moment for what HE has done for me. Don't worry about tomorrow but praise and give thanks for this day and all that is provided. Give us this day and our daily bread.
Just look up and around you there is always something to be thankful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment