Monday, June 27, 2011

Enjoying a Sunday Ride

As you know, one of my favorite things to do is riding. Yesterday, I took my filly, Indira, for a trail ride with 10 of the guides at camp. We rode about an hour and had a nice shady trail most of the way. The camp is 3000 acres so I have lots of exploring to do. I have only ridden Indira a few times and she is doing great. I have owned her since she was 6 months old and she trusts me.
This is going to be a busy week at camp. The accountant from Houston is coming to help me do the payroll and work on the accounts. I look forward to meeting her. She is a horsewoman too!
I love living in my own little "bubble" out here. The staff are putting on a musical skit at dinner. I am performing. We all play some kind of "thing"(i.e. trash can, broom, etc.) I have volunteered to be Madame Manners next session. I'll have to post a picture of my costume when I get it put together. There is always something to do and ways to contribute. I get back so much more than I give. It just makes me want to give more and to be all that I can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment