Sunday, April 29, 2012



Our second family camp weekend is over and it went so smoothly this time.  I learned from the previous weekend and got more assistance, added another riding class, more small saddles, took boots to the arena for riders wearing tennis shoes.  This weekend I felt prepared and the classes were full of "happy campers" and happy parents.  I am encouraged and tired in a good way.  I enjoy working with the kids just  look at those smiles.  Something new is always happening at camp, we had 3 lambs born Friday and I have been taking care of them over the weekend.  The camp is quiet and peaceful now.  Everyone has left to go back home.  I stay here with the horses and get to enjoy this beautiful place to myself this evening. What a wonderful way to end the weekend.  Enjoying the present moment and where I am blessed to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment