Monday, April 23, 2012

GO back to it-MY SOUL

The highest form of intelligence is being able to observe yourself without judging yourself.~ Deepak Choprah.  

I want to go back to who I am.  To my SPIRIT.  After a year of struggling with understanding why my life has turned upside down, I think I am getting closer to accepting and seeing it as a transformation opportunity.  I want to love and forgive and be a blessing to others in my life. I can't do that if I hold onto negative energy and don't let go.  I will never understand but I know that I am more than what has happened to me. I will learn to communicate better, to set healthy boundaries, to be aware and confront when my gut tells me to. I will remember the past (but I am not victimized by it), I am going to celebrate the present.  In God I move and breath and have my being.  I will remind myself that I have my spiritual self and I don't want to get confused by what others say or think I am.  I have a choice to make in the kind of energy I give and receive. To be aware of God  in me always.  The most important time in your life is NOW, the best way to prepare for your future is to be present NOW.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! I am inspired to remember these words & do likewise.

    ReplyDelete