Friday, April 6, 2012

Happy Easter Everyone

I hope everyone has a wonderful Easter and that you are able to go outside and see the awesome wonder that our Lord has before our eyes. NEW LIFE!
There was a beautiful moon last night and I took this picture of the horses grazing by the water tank. This is the water crossing at the entrance of the camp and I have been going down in the evenings and jumping in the river to cool off. A gift from God to sit in the cool water and cool down while watching the ducks and feeling the soft breeze on my skin.

I am surrounded by the beauty of spring. Blake and Mom are coming today to stay for the weekend. I am looking forward to spending time with them. We will cook out on the grill and enjoy the outdoors.

As we celebrate Easter, I think of the gift of life we have been given and I love this verse from Romans 8:11-
And if the Spirit of him who raised Jesus from the dead is living in you, he who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to you mortal bodies through his Spirit, who lives in you.

No comments:

Post a Comment