Saturday, July 30, 2011

What is our BIG PURPOSE?????? Outward not Inward Focus

I had an interesting talk with Meg this week. She asked me a good question... What is our big purpose in this world? Not our personal purpose or gift but our purpose as human beings. I answered that it is to be a part of something bigger and more powerful than we are capable of on our own. To love as we are loved. It really has me thinking of what life is like for eternity. To be WITH GOD. BIG thinking!!! What am I doing right now to make that happen? How am I contributing to others. It really comes down to giving out from your life and not being focused on yourself and your life. Outward not inward. Let the love flow out - reach out, hug more, smile often, touch someones life today in any small way you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment