Monday, July 11, 2011

May the Horse be with you!

Bebo and Elizabeth sent me this t-shirt in the mail for my birthday. I'm like the kids at camp - I love getting a package in the mail. They sent the funniest card too. It says "Happiness is like peeing in your pants. Everyone can see it, but only you can feel its warmth." I have been thinking a lot about happiness lately. There is a wonderful website called The Happiness Pproject. I has lots of quotes and helpful ideas on pursuing happiness with a purpose. It is something we have to actively choose. What better place to be than at camp where life if all about exploring, growing, challenging yourself. When we give to others, we recieve, and happiness is a wonderful gift. Thanks Bebo and Elizabeth for the many smiles you give to me and so many others. May they turn around and bless you both.

1 comment:

  1. You've had a big week. So glad for the rain and that everyone is safe. It is so wonderful to see your new life taking shape. LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete