Friday, July 8, 2011

Happy 53 to Me, it rhymes!



I don't know how to rotate my picture so I just say lean to the left and smile. I woke up and didn't remember it was my birthday today. Tonight at dinner everyone sang to me REALLY LOUD and then they brought out this beautiful and delicious cake and I blew out the candle. Can't remember the last time I did that on a birthday. It is good to be here and I love the people that I see everyday. They are so full of life and ideas. They inspire me to grow and give. I found balloons in my office, ribbons on my door and a homemade card signed by many. It made me cry. I hope I have many more like this one. After dinner we all got in the truck and drove to the upper lake to watch them open the dam and release the water. We are trying to raise the water level in the main lake. It was exciting to watch the water flow and fill the dry creekbed. The rocks rolled and the sound is so pleasant. We don't watch TV out here we watch creeks fill and the lake rise. I like that!




No comments:

Post a Comment