Thursday, July 28, 2011

"Surely every one realizes, at some point along the way, that he is capable of living a far better life than the one he has chosen."
Henry Miller

This quote was on the Happiness Project today. It challenges me to be all I know God wants me to be. Presently these are my goals for this year - spiritually (taking Bible Study Fellowship classes and journaling), mentally (new job and learning Quickbooks by taking classes), Physically (not eating sugar, exercising daily), emotionally (learning to capture my negative thoughts,taking art classes and riding).
I want to be at peace with myself and others. I know that comes from accepting myself as God sees me and accepting others as He sees them. That is what it is all about! Live the life you have been given and don't wait for something to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment