Tuesday, March 6, 2012

SPRING

I am feeling myself awaken with spring. It has been so many years since I had a Texas spring. I have missed the smells, the sight of green grass under oak trees, the white chalk bluffs, the blue sky. It is good to be back home where I belong and where my heart will always be. It is a familiar and comforting place.

I took a walk just to the gate at the top of the hill when I got home. I took Indira, Calvin and Lily and I think we all enjoyed the breeze and nice cool weather. It was refreshing and the view of the hill country always inspires me. We walked back home in the dark with the full moon peeping out between the clouds. I saw a skunk down in a gully but luckily the dogs missed seeing it. I am so thankful for this place that I am blessed to call home.

No comments:

Post a Comment