Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Life is far from boring



The camp is coming to life this spring. The lake is almost full. The grass is green and the horses are happy. I just returned from Waco where I attended a horse instructor certification class. I am happy to say I passed with a Level III certification. Makes me want to take more lessons and continue learning. My Mom came to help with the dogs and horses.

I just came in from working around the barn. I noticed a skunk in the barn aisle and he was sick. I was able to trap him in the tack room. I called Jeff, the camp manager, and he came with his gun. I had to go into the tack room and find the skunk and shoo him out for Jeff to shoot him. Luckily he was too sick to spray me. It was another "camp adventure". I love it that my life is far from boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment