Sunday, March 18, 2012

Storm is a comin - Look Up!

This is the sky at camp this evening. I took this picture out in front of the barn and I was working Indira. We are expecting rain. They say up to 4 inches tomorrow. I hope it fills up the lakes.

As I stood there feeling the wind whip around us. I just looked up in awe at the beautiful mountains and the clouds moving overhead. I could feel the energy in the air, so could Indira and she wanted to run. I have been practicing gratitude and I had to say "Thank you God for your awesome beauty and allowing me to live here and enjoy it". I became aware of the gift of HIS beauty is for everyone. We all can look up - no matter how much money we make, or how little we own, it doesn't matter what country we live in, how old we are, whether we live in the city or country,etc. We just have to LOOK UP.

No comments:

Post a Comment