Wednesday, November 2, 2011

A visit from Ryan, Crystal and Biscuit Killer


Time flies when you are having fun and we packed in as much fun as we could. Ryan, Crystal and Biscuit Killer spent a couple of days with me and we rode horses, toured the camp, had chicken fried steak and the Lost Maples Cafe in Utopia, good Mexican food at Mamacita's, picked veggies in the organic garden. I am working on a book of memories for the boys and it was fun to pick Ryan's brain about his childhood memories. Most of them were about doing things outdoors in Texas. He has always been so laid back and comfortable outdoors. I remember when he a baby we took him hiking at Lost Maples State Park and I put him on a large smooth rock under a cedar tree and he fell asleep. Now he is looking after his Mom by giving me a shotgun :). Thanks Rybo for caring about your Mom - Texas style!

1 comment:

  1. The book will be such a treasure. I'm so glad you had a good visit with Ryan, Crystal, & Bisquit Killer. Darling little grand dog.

    ReplyDelete