Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Thankful and Grateful in ALL things

I took a spill off my horse Saturday evening. I was playing polocrosse at Camp Waldemar. The horses were running down the field and mine started bucking. The last thing I remember seeing was me going over my horse's neck. I landed hard on the small of my back. This Texas ground is rock hard in our current drought. Thankfully I didn't break anything and I am healing. I was able to get up and walk off the field. I must have strong bones, another thing I am thankful for. My Mom is staying with me for a few days and driving me to work. It is so good to have a helping hand. I have been forced to slow down and be still, allowing time to heal. Yoga will help when I can get back to it.
I saw a storm roll in last night. It is invigorating to feel the wind pick up, smell the ozone, see the lightening in the distance, to hear the thunder. I love storms, it is like God's fireworks. My house sits on top of a mountain and I can see for miles and miles.
It is my prayer that with each day I will have the eyes to see and understand the blessings placed before me. Every little one and the big ones too!

No comments:

Post a Comment