Saturday, July 7, 2012

This is my job.

So I was moving a mare and donkey to the front pasture this evening and had the funny thought that this is my job. This is what I do. I feel like I live in a bubble sometimes and the rest of the world is out there somewhere running a million miles an hour. One of my Wranglers posted this on her FB page and I had to copy it because it really describes well what my day is like..
So tomorrow begins another day of hoisting children onto horses, answering questions like "why is he named speedy if he's so slow", tugging on horses to make them trot, and repeating phrases like "pull back to your hips", "kiss to him" "kick with both legs" and "look where you're going, not at the horse"; all in the hot Texas sun, and loving every second of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment