Saturday, August 6, 2011

Do what you love, Love what you Do


Sterling got into the drama closet and dressed up as Prince for Magic Time Machine night. He was a hit in those pants. We had so much fun just being silly. I love camp - it is a place where the abnormal seems normal. I am going to miss it when it all comes to an end soon. It will be fun to plan and anticipate for next summer. Working with the horses will be fun. I am so blessed to call this my job. To work with fun people that are inspiring. I am so blessed to share it with my boys. Sterling sang to the kids on stage last night. The kids all knew the words and sang along. It was great! There is just a magic about this place that brings out the best in everyone. I shared with my co-workers tonight in our value session that we should do what we love and love what we do. So many people don't realize that is a choice. It is an attitude. It is a decision.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a great time with Bebo. I was disappointed that the sound didn't come thru on my computer. Hugs,

    ReplyDelete