Sunday, May 27, 2012

The smiles will say it all

I just love this photo of Kristi and Azul.  The smile says it all.  I love my job and that I have the opportunity to share my love of horses with others that love them too.  We get to play and learn from each other.  The Wranglers and I have been putting in some long hours riding the trails at Lonehollow. It is beautiful here and we all have our favorite places (mine are usually in the shade along a creek).

For now the focus is on getting ready for the campers.  We have all role played teaching the many classes we offer.  I think we all like the mounted games class the best.  The good thing about role playing is that all the Wranglers can lead a class if needed.  They can also take ideas from one class and use them in their own.  I am so impressed with the creativity and imagination that they have written into their curriculum.  I can't wait for the campers to get here so we can put it all into action.  The smiles will say it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment